Monday, August 24, 2009

Loony Mooony Me


Well, well, well. What have we got here? This is the unplanned souvenir of yesterday's lunch with Kid A and Regina Spektor at Mooon Cafe at The Terraces. I swear I did not do it on purpose. I alternately used this table napkin and my hanky and I DID NOT notice I placed both inside my bag. Ugh, the shame.

The pig out was courtesy of Kid A. He got promoted (it is to remain a secret for now, so no telling please) and he gave in to my demands of a treat. We were going to have lunch at Handuraw; they were supposed to offer buffet lunch and dinner on Sundays but yesterday was different. The place was reserved for a group of people so buffet was available only for dinner. We ended up at Mooon Cafe instead.

It was going to be my first time at Handuraw but apparently, it is not to happen just yet.

1 comment:

Dhon said...

Weeee!!!! We all make mistakes sometime.. i am curious about the eat all you can at Handuraw.. :)