Monday, October 12, 2009

Straight From the Heart (I bet ye can hear Bryan Adams in yer head!)

It's times like these you learn to live again
It's times like these you give and give again

It's times like these you learn to love again


-Foo Fighters
, "Times Like These"


In the darkest hours of my life by far, I wouldn't have pulled through unscathed if it weren't for you. I'm forever grateful.


Franzel

You could've just stood there to watch but you chose to help knowing that I was alone and desperately hysterical. You're my understated hero.


Annie

There's more to you than meets the eye. Who could've known you'd be so good at rescue? You were amazing.


Clarence
I called you up only to let you know that I couldn't report for work. I didn't ask for nor expect your help but you gave it nonetheless. After Thursday, I'll put up with you on anything, and I mean anything. :)

Glenn

You spurred me into action and got me out of the stupor I was initially in. I've always known you could be relied upon and that's why I called you first. Thank you for not letting me down and for not letting distance get in the way.


Christie

Again, you have shown that we're not bestfriends for nothing. You always know what to do.Thank you for taking care of me.


Gina
and Paul
You're my most favorite couple in the world (after my parents).Thank you for coming to my rescue. Knowing that you were near put me at ease.


Malaya
and Maniya (Kambal sa Uma)

Unexpected but much appreciated help that came in double. Thank you for staying with me and for getting my mind off what was happening.


Sonny Boy

You came late but you came and that's what's important. I appreciate you helping me carry my things back to the house. Bug-at ang dresser sah? =D


Jun
and Martin

We do not know each other yet you were willing to come to my aid for your friend. Thank you. Never doubt that Glenn will do the same.


Mae Ann

Thank you for heeding my request of not letting our parents know what was going on. You know how our mother can be. I must have had you worried out of your wits. I'll take care of myself better. :)


Uncle Efren

Thank you for reminding me that I have a family here.


Debbie
, Nina, Kirk, Borj, Sher, Dana, Dhon, Jenny

Thank you for checking how I was doing and for asking how you could be of help. Your concern warmed my heart. I'm fortunate to call you friends.


Kissan
and Man2

Your joint efforts were instrumental in having the twins contact me. Thank you.


2 comments:

Kid A said...

Heroes for a day!

JAbbeRedONiON said...

update please...murag dugay naka wala ga blog reng.