Saturday, September 6, 2008

Secrets

The lies we tell
And hope to keep safe from the pain.

-The Space Between, Dave Matthews Band


Today, I was confronted by a truth that's somehow known to me all this time. I just needed proof and with a twist of fate, it was given to me. Shoot, I hate it when I'm right.

Everyone has secrets. Dexter Morgan is a serial killer and his sister does not know. Chuck Bartowski got hold of information known only to the CIA and the NSA, however, neither his sister nor his best friend knows anything about it. Kidding aside, my point is that we keep secrets for a lot of reasons. Mine are to protect the people I love and to save myself from the humiliation. So, although I was disappointed and hurt about what I learned, I did my best to understand. It wasn't easy because I've always looked up to this person all my life, but hey, who am I to judge? I have secrets too. I would want him to understand if in case he'd know.

1 comment:

lordCovenant said...

and yvonne strahovski?!



brrrrrr...