Monday, November 24, 2008

Year 2


We celebrated the 2nd year of ABP operations in Cebu last Saturday. The first edition of the ABP Amazing Race was held in the afternoon. The unlikely winners who made the race really "amazing" all came from my team! Ha! Never underestimate underdogs.

Party in the evening was themed Safari Night Camp. Managers, supervisors, analysts, trainers, and agents all came in dressed up accordingly. This is me all ready for the safari (I bought my coaster earrings for a mere P26!) with my tools of trade for the night. The games and the presentations were all crazy. The party was so much fun!

After-party was at Kalye 80's and at YO.U. Booze galore! Everybody had a good time. I went home at 6AM and I slept with a smile on my face. What a fun-filled day it has been!

No comments: