Monday, October 20, 2008

PETA


I don't like cats. They're dirty, they're smelly, and most of all, they're sneaky little beasts. (Those that I've encountered, that is.) Also, it's kind of creepy the way they stare at you with those oddly-colored eyes. My heart went out to this particular feline, though. Look at the poor thing! Having nine lives in this lowly condition is a curse. I wonder what she could've done to deserve such a cruel fate.

I think I'll be bringing a pair of scissors the next time I come around.

5 comments:

Dhon said...

Unfortunately, as much as they want to control their fate! It’s human who decides if the fate they choose will come true! I am a member of PETA kaya!

lordCovenant said...

that cat is fortunate compared to the ones i saw before. . .
imagine a cat tied up in the waist like a monkey!

or could there be a cat having a string on their noses (like cows?)

poor thing. . .

JAbbeRedONiON said...

aren't cats suppose to just roam around?

Yona said...

Lola, didn't know you're a member. That's great!

I agree reng. Although domesticated, they should be free to roam around.

Lordcovenant, I think cats are too fierce to be tied through their noses. I'm not sure though.

Anonymous said...

im not a cat person... doesnt mean i can be mean to them, tho, and nobody should...

i haaaate cats.. *shivers*